24 Disember 2010

warmness on the soul

gazing at your silhouette, i can see there's loneliness plainly written across it

i really want to accompany you to walk through all the crowds

when the sky turns grey, your dejection looms

i really wanna walk into your heart you kept so tightly locked

i am always by your side, waiting for you

waiting for the day when you'd turn back and look at me

i give you my smile, hoping you'll be happy

and give me your unhappiness

i will keep everything about you close to me

i am always by your side, waiting for you

waiting for the day when you can feel and hear me

even if i were as insignificant as a clot of dust in your world

i'll still give you all my optimism and warmth

i'll never feel alone again with you by my side

and we have gone through good and bad times

you are the one, and in you i confide more

i give my heart to you

cause nothing can compare in this world to you

1 ulasan:

Fit berkata...

terima kasih atas nasihat tu bro =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...