01 Julai 2010

dalam hati ada taman - part 3

ade org bagi aku panas hari ni..

what the fuck are u say? i dont wanna hear that from u. i dont care what the hell are u talking about. i dont care what the fuck are u thinking about me. u really piss me off! so fuck off!! leave me alone okay! u think u are better than me? u just a piece of shit! say what? fucking piece of shit! u are so pathetic! u hate me?? i hate u a million time more than u! u are a coward. why dont u just said that fucking shit face to face to me? im not emo here. but u really made me wanna puke okay. puke on your fucking face! why the fuck do u care about me? i dont disturb u. i dont hurt u. but why u wanna know every single shit that i do? now i realize that u are not my frenz. but u are my fucking enemy!! u know that whoever really piss me off, i will treat him like my enemy. what the fuck dude?! u know that ain't ya? and now u are my fucking enemy. fuck off from my life. i dont wanna see your fucking face again. i really dont know why u do this shit to me. but i know that u are no longer my frenz anymore. so fuck off from my life!!

kepada pembaca, maaf jika aku terlebih emo.

4 ulasan:

liza1907 berkata...

are you ok Fit? take care. don't get too angry.. read this;

http://www.muslimeducators.com/dontgetangry.html

rashid ahmad berkata...

wow,pali..

Fit berkata...

liza 1907 : ermm ade cket gangguan mental. tapi da kurang cket lps bace artikel yg liza bg link tu. thanks =)

rashid : hahaha apesal tetibe pali pulak. bengong ko shid.

Afzainizam berkata...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WELCOME—WELCOME-- WELCOME
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WELCOME.WORLDCUP  
╔══╦══╗╔╦══╗  
╚═╗║╔╗║║║╔╗║    
╔═╝║║║║║║║║║ 
║╔═╣║║║║║║║║    
║╚═╣╚╝║║║╚╝║    
╚══╩══╝╚╩══╝
SAY.NO.JUDI.BOLA
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WELCOME-- WELCOME-- WELCOME
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://firestartingautomobil.blogspot.com/
http://bukandoktorveterinar.blogspot.com/

foohhhh hati lu sekarang sudah ade bunga segar ye

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...